1 PM – 3 PM
Taught by Anne Berman
Learn the fun and spontaneous process of acrylic pouring! Each pour leads to an unexpected, but beautiful result. Anne will demonstrate different pouring methods and how to modify your paint with pouring mediums. Each student will experiment on canvas to create colorful acrylic pieces of art. All materials and supplies are provided. Please note that the canvas must fully set, so all pieces will have to be picked up at a later date. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or email@example.com.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.