10 AM – 12:30 PM
Taught by Ellen O’Shea
Join us in The Studio with designer, Ellen O’Shea, who will share her techniques to make a handmade wall hanging using polymer clay. In this workshop, you will learn how to roll out the clay, cut out a design, and assemble your pieces to create a beautiful wall hanging. All supplies are provided, and you’ll go home with your finished art piece. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at email@example.com.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.