2 PM – 3:30 PM
Taught by Anne Berman
Cyanotype, or “sun printing” is a photographic printing process that produces a stunning cyan-blue print through sun exposure. Learn how to mix the chemicals, coat paper with photosensitive emulsion, and create one-of-a-kind contact prints utilizing the sun. All supplies are provided, and you will make and take home several Cyanotype prints. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at email@example.com.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.