10 AM – 12 PM
Taught by Carolyn Lewis
Artist Carolyn Lewis will lead an exciting workshop exploring the art of mono printing. You’ll layer flowers and foliage onto a geli printmaking plate to create a variety colorful prints. Some prints will stand on their own, while others will get another print layer or pen embellishments to add detail. You will complete a collection of prints to take home. All supplies are provided. Workshop is limited to 6 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or email@example.com.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.