1 PM – 3 PM
Taught by Anne Berman
Create a series of nature-inspired plaster prints with flowers, foliage, and twigs. Anne will guide you through the process of pressing these natural items into clay to create an impression which is then followed by a pour of plaster. The resulting casts capture the delicate details of the pressed botanicals. All supplies are provided, and you’ll go home with a trio of prints. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at email@example.com.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.