10 AM – 1 PM
Taught by Anne Berman
Create a trio of handmade ornaments for your holiday tree. Anne will teach you the techniques of needle-felting to transform wool roving into soft ornaments. You will then adorn your ornaments with polka dots, stripes, and swirls of colored wool. All supplies are provided, and you’ll go home with your set of three ornaments. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at email@example.com.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.