2 PM – 3 PM
Taught by Anne Berman
Create beautiful Japanese-style moss plantings called Kokedamas with ferns. This distinctive planting style is comprised of a plant surrounded by a soil mixture, wrapped in lush green moss and then secured with twine. In this workshop, you will create three fern Kokedamas, perfect for hanging in a window or displaying on a table in a dish or tray. All supplies are provided. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at email@example.com.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.