1 PM – 3 PM
Taught by Katherine Yabes of Handwritten by Katherine
Learn the art of calligraphy with a modern twist! Professional Calligrapher, Katherine Yabes, of Handwritten by Katherine will expertly guide you through an introduction to calligraphy. Learn all the basic lettering techniques, get comfortable using a pointed pen and ink, and practice joining letters and forming words and phrases. Take home the pen, nib, ink, and worksheets to continue your practice at home. Workshop is limited to 6 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count is lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or email@example.com.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.