1 PM – 3 PM
Taught by Carolyn Lewis
Join artist Carolyn Lewis in this new abstract impressionist workshop of wildflower meadows. She will show you how to use nontraditional tools like aluminum foil, chip brushes and cardboard along with acrylic paint to create a colorful landscape. All supplies are provided, and you will leave with two unique paintings to display at home. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- Per CDC & The City of St. Louis guidelines we ask that all non-vaccinated people wear a mask
- Some of our teachers and students are still choosing to wear a mask, please be respectful of their decision
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- If you are not feeling well, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or email@example.com.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to learn our cancellation policy and other Studio FAQ’s.