2 PM – 3:30 PM
Taught by Kathie Hoyer
Create a beautiful living wreath filled with bright and cheery spring pansies. In this workshop you will plant a 16” wreath form with our favorite multicolored Frizzle Sizzle pansies. Care of your wreath will be discussed so that you can enjoy these ruffly blooms all spring. All supplies are provided, and you’ll go home with your wreath to hang on your front door. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or email@example.com.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.