10 AM – 12 PM
Taught by Amy Woods
Artist and gardener, Amy Woods will lead this watercolor workshop using fall pumpkins and gourds for inspiration. You will learn to work from the actual subject, rather than photos, to create loose and unique paintings. Get to know your palette and explore what makes painting with watercolor unique. All supplies are provided, and you’ll go home with your own palette and paintbrush to continue your practice. All skill levels are welcome. Workshop is limited to 6 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at email@example.com.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.