2 PM – 3 PM
Taught by Anne Berman
Welcome spring with a planter full of colorful spring blooming annuals. In this workshop you will choose from ranunculus, pansies, alyssum, and other colorful annuals to create a unique design. All supplies and plants are provided, and your will go home with your planter full of spring blooms. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at email@example.com.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.