2 PM – 3 PM
Taught by Anne Berman
Plant an assortment of succulents in a lightweight hypertufa planter. This succulent arrangement is perfect as an easy-to-care-for centerpiece on an outdoor dining table or placed in a bright, sunny windowsill. We will guide you through the planting process and discuss ongoing care and maintenance. All materials and supplies are included. Workshop is limited to 6 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count is lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at email@example.com.