10 AM – 12 PM
Taught by Amy Woods
Create your own notecard set with colorful watercolor designs for the ultimate personal touch. Amy will share brush stroke techniques to help you create nature inspired embellishments using both traditional and metallic watercolor. All supplies are provided, and you’ll go home with a set of six cards. This class is open to all levels of experience. Workshop is limited to 6 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or email@example.com.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to learn our standard return policy and other Studio FAQ’s.