1 PM – 3 PM
Taught by Anne Berman
Come create an elegant, dried winter wreath of your design with our guidance. You will begin with a grapevine wreath base and add pieces of dried grasses, ferns, and natural foliage along with some glittered highlights for a striking winter display. All supplies are provided, and you’ll go home with your finished wreath. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at email@example.com.