10 AM – 12 PM
Taught by Amy Woods
Learn to paint with watercolors with artist and gardener, Amy Woods. In this workshop you will paint a bundle of seasonal winter greens and pinecones. You will get to know your palette and explore what makes painting with watercolor so unique and enjoyable. All supplies are provided, and you’ll go home with your palette and paintbrush to continue your practice. All skill levels are welcome. Workshop is limited to 7 participants.
Our first priority is maintaining a safe environment for our students and instructors. The following steps will be taken:
- The Studio surfaces and supplies will be disinfected before and after every workshop.
- Our student count will be lower to ensure every student has their own workspace.
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Students will be asked to fill out a health waiver prior to the class.
- If you are not feeling well and need to cancel prior to class, please reach out to Anne Berman at 314-454-6868 or email@example.com.
- If you are interested in joining the waitlist for this class, please email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org.